2011年4月3日星期日

減肥朋友必睇- 我的120磅之旅[圖+影]

減肥朋友必睇- 我的120磅之旅[圖+影]


減肥朋友必睇- My 120 pound journey 我的120磅之旅

And while I don’t have any passionate feelings or opinions and believe what people do is their own business, I laugh thinking about if companies tried to invent pills to make you a really good basketball player without picking up a basketball.

Or a smoothie that will get you a law degree without you going to class (or enrolling at all).

Or a Hollywood 48-hour juice that turns you into a really really cool guy without having to flirt with girls over Tumblr and Facebook. … …

I was sitting in my usual restaurant, enjoying a sandwich when I realized it’s completely beautiful outside. So I walked out to take a picture to show all of you.

As I was walking out of the restaurant a man and his wife were walking in and he was sporting a Do Life shirt. His name is Randy and he lives in Jackson, MS; he just happened to be in town for a race. They were both incredibly cool and had such nice things to say.

It made a really good day even better.

減肥朋友必睇- My 120 pound journey 我的120磅之旅
引用自:Sometimes I hear advertisements for weight-loss pills.

My 120 pound journey 影片
影片:My 120 pound journey.

網誌封存